Reporting to the Service Manager, the successful candidate will provide technical support for outside warranty and service calls throughout Ontario.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with units requiring repair and maintenance both interior and exterior components on park model mobile homes across Ontario.
- Installation or repair of accessories;
- Performing pre-delivery final inspections;
- Reading and writing repair orders; troubleshooting, repair and maintenance on propane gas and electric appliances such as furnaces, refrigerators, water heaters, ranges and air conditioners; repairs to body and structural components;
- Ability to install, repair, replace and maintain roofs, siding, windows, doors, vents, awnings, floor coverings, cabinets, counters, plumbing systems, electrical systems, propane gas systems, batteries and charging systems.
- Maintenance and repairs on trailer frames, undercarriage and suspension.
- Use testing equipment, troubleshooting techniques, manufacturers’ specifications, and Internet websites to assist in locating faults and performing repairs;
- Use manuals, catalogues and Internet websites to order repair parts and components;
- Use computerized and electronic devices for testing components; and
- Communicate with supervisors, manufacturers and consumers to ensure timely, efficient and economical repairs.
- Excellent understanding of residential construction;
- Good manual dexterity and balance while working off the ground
- Ability to periodically lift in excess of 25 kilograms
- Mechanical, electrical and electronics aptitude; troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Rough and Finished Carpentry skills;
- Good communication, organizational and learning skills
- The desire to upgrade and learn new skills as technology advances
- The ability to work independently and as a team member
- Pride in workmanship and the desire to attain a superior level of expertise
- Desire to be challenged with a variety of tasks that are rarely repetitious in nature
Why Work For Us?
Competitive hourly wage based on experience.
Day shift only & off early on Fridays.
Medical, Drug and Life Insurance after probationary period.
Consistent year-round work within an indoor production facility.
Dental coverage and Pension Plan after one year.
Our employees care about each other and take pride in their craftsmanship.
Three Ways to Apply
1. Apply Online
2. Email Us
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
3. Mail Us
Mail your cover letter and resume to:
165 Thames Road East, Hwy 83 Exeter, Ontario, Canada N0M 1S3
Attention: Human Resources
Northlander Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.