This successful candidate will assist with welding the trailer frames for Park Model and Modular Homes. The general responsibilities will be split between the weld shop and the production floor.
- Perform all manual labor in the area to which assigned.
- Keep area neat and clean.
- Read and use a tape measure.
- Read and interpret blueprints and work orders.
- Communicate well with coworkers.
- Use hand tools, air tools, and electrical tools.
- Heavy lifting required
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Previous welding experience an asset
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment.
- Experience with hand tools and ability to follow instructions is essential.
- Related experience in the housing or RV industry is an asset.
- No certificates or licenses are required.
Why Work For Us?
Competitive hourly wage based on experience.
Day shift only & off early on Fridays.
Medical, Drug and Life Insurance after probationary period.
Consistent year-round work within an indoor production facility.
Dental coverage and Pension Plan after one year.
Our employees care about each other and take pride in their craftsmanship.
Three Ways to Apply
1. Apply Online
2. Email Us
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mail Us
Mail your cover letter and resume to:
165 Thames Road East, Hwy 83 Exeter, Ontario, Canada N0M 1S3
Attention: Human Resources
Northlander Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.