- Read and interpret technical blueprints and design models
- Use computer software to model cutting paths and program machines accordingly
- Adjust machine settings to optimize production while maintaining quality
- Perform basic machine maintenance such as cleaning and sharpening
- Provide training and ongoing education on CNC machines
- Update and maintain CNC libraries
- Assist with troubleshooting and maintenance of CNC machines
- Provide assistance in planning the production cycle in order to set and achieve optimal production targets
- Other duties as required
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of residential building construction practices preferred
- Post secondary diploma in a related field
- Previous experience utilizing computer modeling software (E-cabinet program an asset)
- Previous experience with CNC programming and/or drafting
Why Work For Us?
Competitive hourly wage based on experience.
Day shift only & off early on Fridays.
Medical, Drug and Life Insurance after probationary period.
Consistent year-round work within an indoor production facility.
Dental coverage and Pension Plan after one year.
Our employees care about each other and take pride in their craftsmanship.
Three Ways to Apply
1. Apply Online
2. Email Us
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mail Us
Mail your cover letter and resume to:
165 Thames Road East, Hwy 83 Exeter, Ontario, Canada N0M 1S3
Attention: Human Resources
Northlander Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.