The Construction Labourer position offers you the opportunity to work with your hands and begin a long-lasting career where you can learn new skills in areas such as carpentry, roofing, electrical, flooring, plumbing, and more.
- Perform all manual labor in the area to which assigned
- Keep area neat and clean
- Read and use a tape measure
- Read blue prints and work orders
- Communicate well with coworkers
- Use hand tools, air tools, and electrical tools
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Experience reading blueprints and tape measure preferred
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Experience with hand tools and ability to follow instructions is essential
- Related experience in the housing or RV industry is an asset
- No certificates or licenses are required
Why Work For Us?
Competitive hourly wage based on experience.
Day shift only & off early on Fridays.
Medical, Drug and Life Insurance after probationary period.
Consistent year-round work within an indoor production facility.
Dental coverage and Pension Plan after one year.
Our employees care about each other and take pride in their craftsmanship.
Three Ways to Apply
1. Apply Online
2. Email Us
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
3. Mail Us
Mail your cover letter and resume to:
165 Thames Road East, Hwy 83 Exeter, Ontario, Canada N0M 1S3
Attention: Human Resources
Northlander Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.