As a Cost Analyst, you will be able to analyze drawings and specifications in order to accurately cost product for the manufacturing process
- Accurately and efficiently prepare detailed cost estimates and proposals
- Prepare accurate quantity take-offs for residential and park model homes
- Validate estimates through comparison to similar projects, existing designs and as-built data
- Maintain supporting documents and files
- Review scope of work and evaluate requirements for pricing
- Investigate and troubleshoot inventory discrepancies and understand transactions in the inventory database
- Other duties as required
- Post-secondary education and/or experience in construction or business related field
- Comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Understanding of an ERP system or similar
- Highly organized, detail orientated, self driven individual
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to analyze and present data
Why Work For Us?
Competitive hourly wage with progressive advancement
Day Shift 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Medical, Dental and Life Insurance after 90 Days
Consistent year-round work within an indoor production facility.
Pension Plan after one year.
Our employees care about each other and take pride in their craftsmanship.
Three Ways to Apply
1. Apply Online
2. Email Us
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mail Us
Mail your cover letter and resume to:
165 Thames Road East, Hwy 83 Exeter, Ontario, Canada N0M 1S3
Attention: Human Resources
Northlander Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.