As a Drafting Technician you will complete proposal drawings, full sets of working drawings including details and specifications for production. Compare drawings to internal documents to ensure accuracy & consistency and Design / create new floor plans, concepts and products.
- Complete proposal drawings based on customer specifications & feedback
- Produce full set of working drawings including details and specifications for production
- Compare drawings to internal documents to ensure accuracy & consistency
- Design & create new floor plans, concepts and products
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent organizational skills & strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of building products, finish materials, residential construction and the Ontario Building Code
Post secondary education in Architectural Technology or equivalent skills and experience
Previous experience using AutoCAD for residential housing
Previous experience using Revit would be considered an asset
Why Work For Us?
Competitive hourly wage based on experience.
Day shift only & off early on Fridays.
Medical, Drug and Life Insurance after probationary period.
Consistent year-round work within an indoor production facility.
Dental coverage and Pension Plan after one year.
Our employees care about each other and take pride in their craftsmanship.
Three Ways to Apply
1. Apply Online
2. Email Us
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
3. Mail Us
Mail your cover letter and resume to:
165 Thames Road East, Hwy 83 Exeter, Ontario, Canada N0M 1S3
Attention: Human Resources
Northlander Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.