We are seeking dedicated individuals that have an interest in working in any of the following areas of our production line:
- Trimming (crown moulding, window casing, etc.)
- Roofing, Siding, Window and Door installation
- Electrical and Plumbing
- Framing of Walls, Floors and Roofs
- Cabinet assembly
- Perform all manual labor in the area to which assigned
- Keep area neat and clean
- Read and use a tape measure
- Read blue prints and work orders
- Communicate well with coworkers
- Use hand tools, air tools, and electrical tools
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- No formal certificates or licenses are required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Must have a strong work ethic & enjoy teamwork
- Any type of construction or renovation experience is an asset
Why Work For Us?
Competitive hourly wage with progressive advancement
Day Shift 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Medical, Dental and Life Insurance after 90 Days
Consistent year-round work within an indoor production facility.
Pension Plan after one year.
Our employees care about each other and take pride in their craftsmanship.
Three Ways to Apply
1. Apply Online
2. Email Us
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
3. Mail Us
Mail your cover letter and resume to:
165 Thames Road East, Hwy 83 Exeter, Ontario, Canada N0M 1S3
Attention: Human Resources
Northlander Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.