- Prepare architectural drawings from preliminary concepts, sketches and specifications to be used in the manufacturing of park model trailers
- Analyze drawings for compliance with applicable building codes
- Work cooperatively with other internal departments and provide all necessary information in a timely manner
- Design & create new floor plans, concepts and products as necessary
- Complete daily reporting and administrative functions to assist with tracking and organization of all projects
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent organizational skills & strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules and deadlines
- Knowledge of building products, finish materials, residential construction and the Ontario Building Code preferred
- Post secondary education in Architectural Technology, Interior Design or equivalent skills and experience
- Previous drafting experience in residential construction considered an asset
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD
Why Work For Us?
Competitive hourly wage based on experience.
Day shift only & off early on Fridays.
Medical, Drug and Life Insurance after probationary period.
Consistent year-round work within an indoor production facility.
Dental coverage and Pension Plan after one year.
Our employees care about each other and take pride in their craftsmanship.
Three Ways to Apply
1. Apply Online
2. Email Us
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
3. Mail Us
Mail your cover letter and resume to:
165 Thames Road East, Hwy 83 Exeter, Ontario, Canada N0M 1S3
Attention: Human Resources
Northlander Industries is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who are selected for further consideration will be contacted.