- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete and up-to-date
- Personal data will not be rented or shared with anyone other than Northlander for the purpose of providing a service
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download copies of materials on Northlanderâ€™s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. You may not modify or copy the materials, remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials, or transfer the materials to another person or â€œmirrorâ€ the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated from Northlander at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.